Well they still haven't countered the extra embryos problem.  Do you remember
the man who presented his in vitro twins to Congress and challenged them
"which of my children willl you kill?" It is my understsanding that there were 6
embryos involved in achieving these 2 births.  Somebody was really asleep at
the switch when this in vitro  thing got started 3 decades ago, maybe because it
was seen as being fruitful and multiplying.  Not much attention was paid to
the "extras" then.

In vitro fertilization occurs in a petri dish, not the old fashioned way.  As
in the old fashioned way, many embryos simply fail to implant, that's why
there are extras.and multiple births when they do.

I stand in support of Rick, baiting and switching doesn't make it so.
Ray