On Monday (Feb. 7) Morton Kondracke, (author of best seller, SAVING MILLY,
and his family, and Michael J. Fox will be talking about the upcoming movie
of the same title on the Jane Pauley Show (check your local listings).

I think EACH of us should at least contact our local media (newspapers and
television) to let them know how close we are to this project. If you are
attending the PAN forum, tell your connection with Mort Kondracke there (he
is on PAN's Board). I have copied his info to help make it easier for you to
get started:

http://parkinsonsaction.org/aboutpa...ofdirectors.htm
Morton Kondracke -- Washington, D.C.
Mr. Kondracke is the Executive Editor of the Capitol Hill newspaper Roll
Call, a columnist, and commentator for the Fox News Channel. He is also the
author of Saving Milly: Love, Politics and Parkinson's Disease; published in
2001. Mr. Kondracke serves on the Board of the Michael J. Fox Foundation for
Parkinson's Research. His wife, Millicent Kondracke, lost her long struggle
with Parkinson's disease in July, 2004.

Mort was also one of the contributing panelist on FOX News analyzing the
President's State of the Union address last night!

Even if you are not attending PAN, see if you can get some local coverage
(connect the show with your support groups somehow - say that you will be
showing a taping at one of the meetings or something). And see GRC for lots
of tidbits of information about the making of "Saving Milly."
http://grassrootsconnection.com

The show will be aired March 13 on CBS (check local times listings). THIS IS
OUR CHANCE TO USE THE PD STORY TO HELP AWARENESS OF ALL NEUROLOGICAL
ILLNESSES, BUT GIVING PD THE BILLBOARD AWARENESS!

Stop what you are doing right now and crank out a letter to the editor, make
a call to your local TV station and suggest a story and say you have PD, do
whatever you can to make this the most watched TV programming in history!

It's OUR story - through the help of lifelong advocates, Mort and Milly
Kondracke!

Thanks!

Peggy