Raj - Here in Houston, we have a pharmacist who is more inclined to
natural meds to help people.  He writes for the Houston Chronicle.  One
day he wrote a nice informative article about the components of tumeric
or cumin and how it helps arthritis.  I haven't tried it yet, but I'm
getting close to needing to try it.  Best to you.  Jo Ann