Does anyone know what happened to Barbara Jensen?   We used to email and she
called me from the UK.   Her voice was very bad like mine is now.  She was
married to Nigel,a guy she met at a PD support group in Santa Barbara, CA when
they were both in better shape.  I know she made an unsuccessful suicide attempt
with pills a couple of years ago.  She didn't answer my last from CA email
and it is not like her.

PD recently took the husband of another email friend on the List.

While we mourn Milly Kondracke and Chris Reeve, we are also losing people we
know.  Time is running out for us all.
Ray