A very big Thank You to everyone who has been in touch with me, since I
joined PIEN - and also for your marvellous contributions in the book: When
Parkinson's Strikes Early (the sketches by Maura Cluthe are  excellent.

Because I am a new kid on the block, I needed to get up to speed (no pun
intended!) with what has now become OUR world.

You are all Really Special and Unique in your own way, and when I read just
a small part of what each one of you is suffering, and have already suffered,
I  realise how very fortunate I am to have what I hope continues to be such a
mild  form of PD for a very long time to come.

Love and Best Wishes to you ALL.

Geoff Wade
xoxo