Alison,
You will probably receive conflicting responses to your  question, since a
combination of drugs that works for one person may  not work for another.  In my
case I was taking Comtan, Sinemet, Requip and  Provigil. My off-time exceeded
my on-time by a wide margin. I decided it  was time to change Neurologists.
I am currently taking Stalevo, Requip and Amantadine, and  now my on-time far
exceeds any off-time.  I have learned, though, that it  is important for me to
take my medication at regular times, even if I'm feeling  great.  This advice
was given to me by a LISTSERV member, I  don't remember who, but I am
thankful for their advice.  I hope, like me,  your sister shows improvement with her
new medications.

Best wishes,
Gary