Hi, Raj, et al,

Just wanted to let you know that I've been having some pain in my
right arm and shoulder.  It feels like tendonitis.  The whole area is
tightened up like ropes, and the front of the shoulder is inflamed,
and I get stung when I try to move my arm certain ways.

Well, I tried turmeric, in pill form, as a sub. for Ibuprofen, and it
works pretty well.  It reduced my pain, which makes it easier to relax
generally, and to apply relaxation techniques to the area.  Do you
think I would do better with the Turmeric and Sage tea you described
earlier?  Should I try some fresh, rather than as it comes packaged,
in the 'herbal remedies' aisle, or in the 'spice' aisle?

Thanks for searching for alternatives to all those wonderful
chemicals.  There has to be more we can do for ourselves than drugs
and surgery.

Enjoy!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]