Mackenzie,  your position is clear and I am with you all the way.  The Prez
has a guy at the NIH, an OB-GYN, whose treatment of PMS is reading biblical
scriptures.  I find that unacceptable.

I think an assessment of religions is long overdue (without people freaking
out) as the oldies but goodies were developed for pre-scientific tribal
societies not the cultures of quantum physics and chaos science.

The stuff I've been reading re advances in synthetic biology are really
interesting and the implications will someday force a reassessment of ourselves,
our morality and our world.
Ray