I don't recall seeing any instructions in the bible on how to be
fruitful and mulitply.  I also don't recall seeing any biblical
rejoinders about other reproductive technologies, other than the
original set of rules about who should, and who shouldn't, use the
tried and true method.  And even those seem to be incomplete and
wieghted against women.  (wink wink, say no more)

Of course, the people who wrote the bible probably (just a guess)
didn't know too much about the technologies that we have today.

WWJD about GDNF, IVF, ESCR, DBS, and PWP?

Enjoy!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]