Rick

I called Rep. Stump's office again today 602-926-5413, I had called last week
to ascertain his position on IVF, but no one seems to know, nor do they "get
back to me" as promised..  I suspect they are having a problem with this and
well they should.  Rep. Howdy Doody doesn't know what he's doing or maybe
following Bush Admin orders.

Stump authored AZ HB 2221 to BAN state funding of BOTH therapeutic (Nuclear
Transfer) and reproductive cloning., something like CA's Prop 71 (only this is
BAN) which permits and funds it and which I wrote for.  This bill passed in
committee 7-2.  AZ Rep. Linda Lopez is fighting fagainst the ban  .602-926-4089
and I was able to talk to her personally last week.

So far AZ Republic has not responded re our Ltrs to Editor.

These anti-therapeutic cloning people need to be held accountable for IVF
extra embryos.  What hypocrisy!  And we need help, eveyone who supports NT should
write or call.  Thanks
Ray