Marsha,

thank you for your response.

NT or nuclear transfer, being asexual reproduction, should be OK for research
since no sperm is involved.  With my own DNA, whose life am I taking, surely
not my own delayed twin as all proposed legislation worldwide bans
reproductive cloning.

IVF INVOLVES THE DESTRUCTION OF EMBRYOS which is the main argument of people
who oppose ESCR. therapeutic cloning and reproductive cloning.  For the past
three decades extra embryos have been routinely discarded or have failed to
implant.  Do you recall the guy who showed his IVF twins to Congress and
challenged them "which of my children would you kill"  I understand there were 6
embryos involved in the production of these twins.

Bush's Bioethics Committee has ruled IVF as sexual reproduction, but that
does not do away with all those extra embryos nor does it make it so..  Bush lied
about WMD's and is not smart enough to be a scientist.  Most Nobel Laureattes
support NT and ESCR as  well as ASCR

I wrote for California's Prop 71 which passed, as did New Jersey's  law
funding stem cell research.  There is plenty of organized opposition to your ban on
NT which you have convenently confused  with reproductive cloning.

How can you possibly oppose NT, ESCR and support IVF?.   What about all those
extra embryos Representative Stump?   Don't make the mistake of thinking you
know  more about this subject than I do.

Rayilyn Brown
18507 N. Windfall Dr.
Surprise, AZ 85374
623-584-5869