What about all those frozen embryos, Bob?  Child abuse?

I hate being treated like I am mentally incompetent just because  Parkinson's
is taking my ability to speak.  I don't appreciate being talked down to.  You
failed to answer my question.  I notice you lelt out the (i.e., the articles)
after the offer to provide me with scientific references, explaining to me
what they were.

You need to get a thicker skin if you are going to be in politics especially
when you lie about there being no opposition to banning NT.

Rayilyn Brown

Rayilyn Brown