I am no longer able to drive at night. my decision. if driving sleepy try the non narcotic upper provigile. I retook the driving test . didn't know my drunk driving rules. just passed the written but made a 100 on the driving test. Crazy!  I know that I am slower to make decisions  can hardly turn my head have trouble backing up, especially with a trailer.depth perception is no good. without provigile I can't drive. I went to sleep three times.

gwc