From: "George Campbell"

Sent: Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:56 AM
Subject: drving

> I am no longer able to drive at night. my decision. if driving
sleepy try the non narcotic upper provigile. I retook the driving test
. didn't know my drunk driving rules. just passed the written but made
a 100 on the driving test. Crazy! I know that I am slower to make
decisions can hardly turn my head have trouble backing up, especially
with a trailer.depth perception is no good. without provigile I can't
drive. I went to sleep three times.

--
> To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]