Hello everyone. I'm Carolyn from Cleveland, OH. I'm 45 years old, and was diagnosed with PD six
years ago. Until two years ago I worked as an Activities Coordinator in a nursing home. I found
that I was increasingly unable to do my job to my own satisfaction, and am now on disability.
I stumbled on this site a few years back, but lost the address. Reading Barbara's book again
("When Parkinson's Strikes Early"), I found the information about the list. I am looking forward
to reading about other Parkies' experiences in this crazy world.