Raj,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Because, as you say, "PD is a designer  disease.It
varies from individual to individual and also progresses at  different rates
in different people . . ." I am trying to get as much  and varied feedback,
as possible, to hopefully give me the best possible living  of life with PD.

Would you be willing to share your Ayervedic and alternative medications
with me, please . . . they may not be for me - but, then again . . .!!!

Geoff