MYLAN BERTEK PHARMACEUTICALS INC  1 877-7APOKYN (727-6596) OR VISIT
WWW.APOKYN.COM

I HOPE EVERYONE WILL BE AS EXCITED ABOUT THIS AS I AM.  ASK THEM TO SEND YOU
A COPY OF THE VIDEO.  IT'S GREAT. APOKYN (APOMORPHINE HYDROCHLORIDE )

MARGIE NESTLER

Margie,

I saw the results of this medication when its capability was demonstrated on
the NBC Today Show last year. I agree the pwp shown without his medication
prior to the injection was unable to move. About 20 minutes after the shot
was administered, he was animated, able to rise and walk. However, later
when I was able to discuss this new (to me) medication with my Australian
pwp, he told me it was not new in Australia. His movement disorder neuro had
said it wasn't for him. My pwp has medical training and was fully aware of
its composition, and in its possible help. I have to admit I was more than
disappointed in learning this was new here and yet not in other countries.

Audrey