My Name is Eli , pardon me for my English at this is not my first language ,
I was Diagnosed  with pd 3 months ago went to MRI for brain then MRI for
neck then pet scan  my symptoms are very mild have stiffness in left side
miner tremors in left side  some days my left foot is hurting badly some
days almost at minimum pain I have in the right hand occasionally slight
muscle pain my question is should I start medication or should start doing
more stretching and exercise what I have read so far is that all medication
have side effects is the medication also preventing the brain it shouldn’t
get worse