It should be possible to disable the right hand button in a mouse. I  am
not sure if this can be done in software; in principle yes, practically
speaking, probably not. The switch is probably deeply buried in there
somewhere. BUT,  I am fairly certain that this can be done in
"hardware". If you tell me what kind of computer, what kind of mouse
plug you have  I will see if I can find an old mouse and disable the
right hand button. I could then send it to you. Please be aware that you
need this button for certain set-up operations, but if you keep the two
button mouse it can be substituted for those operations.

K. F. Etzold cg Carline