http://www.maprc.com/home/default.aspx

 The URL above should lead you to Mohammad Ali's Parkinson Registration
Survey.   The survey can be done on line or downloaded and sent in.    Click
on the blue button to begin.

The importance of this survey cannot be touted highly enough - not
necessarily because it  is that exceptional but because it comes with a
promise of boo coo bucks once enough surveys are completed.  We're talking
big bucks
for PD research once  the numbers are forthcoming.   Wouldn't it be a shame
to see all that research money go elsewhere because we didn't want to be
bothered? or because it takes awhile? or because we just don't feel well.
Get help if necessary.  Call a friend.  Join me in being counted.

Those of you who know me are aware that I remain undiagnosed.  I took the
survey because
one of these days, someone may discover me and many others under the  PD
umbrella.   Please
 walk with me.  No one should carry the burden alone.

Walk with  rainbows.