From: "Cj" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 1:23 PM
Subject: computer help

> Hope you can help me help my friend better use her computer.  What
kind of mouse works best for you?

> My pal  keeps pressing the right mouse button which brings up the
context menus and that is  confusing for her.  Would a trackball mouse
work bettter since she would not have to clutch the mouse to move it?
She had always used a Mac which has a one button mouse.  I set up the
PC for her since I had an extra.  Works great, just need to get a
mouse that she can't torture with her temors.  Are there keyboards
with larger buttons?  That might help, too.

> Any other hints you have would be helpful, I'm sure.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cj

--
> To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: