2005 CEA-Whitworth Award for Education Research
Call for Nominations
Each year the Canadian Education Association (CEA) honours an individual or
group who has made a noteworthy contribution to educational research in our
country. Through this award, the CEA celebrates the important contribution
of research in increasing our knowledge and understanding of Canadian
education. We invite you to nominate a candidate or candidates for the 2005
CEA-Whitworth Award for Education Research. Nominations are possible in
either of two categories: Individuals or Research Collaboration. Information
on the Nomination Procedures and Criteria for each award category is
available on the CEA website. Please ensure that the required information
for each nomination is provided. All nomination packages should be returned
to the CEA office by May 20, 2005.
http://www.cea-ace.ca/abo.cfm?subsection=pro&page=whi&subpage=cal
<http://www.cea-ace.ca/abo.cfm?subsection=pro&page=whi&subpage=cal>