I'm looking for someone willing to share accomodations for this year's
Inkshed conference. Any other thrifty women about?
Rhonda Schuller

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/14/05 4:15 am >>>
Hi Inkshedders,

We have negotiated a triple occupancy rate at White point for anyone
interested. These rates are per person, before tax and gratuity.

Triple occupancy in a Lodge room (two double beds) will be $95 and in
one-bedroom cottage (one double, one single, and one pull-out couch)
will be
$105.

For your info, all our meetings are in the Lakeside Retreat, and the
three
lodge buildings near it are also reserved for us. All the rooms here
are on
ground level and have a patio door.

Jane.

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/