Thanks to everybody who's responded to my request so far, including
those who responded privately.  What a great resource this list is!

Yaying

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/24/05 11:53 am >>>
Yaying,

I have used the Andrews' guide to management communication and found
it
helpful. It's designed for advanced management students (upper
undergraduate level or graduate level) and includes some discussion of
genre systems. It's also very concise and can be complemented well
with
additional materials you or the students may bring in.

The other texts that were mentioned sound like excellent choices, too,
of course.

Doreen