From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Milton
Sent: March 7, 2005 6:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Inkshed 22 Conference registration

The conference registration form is now up on the website at

http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/inkshed22/

Please print off the form and mail it in with your $75 conference fee.
Sorry, we don't have online payment options. The form is a .pdf - if you
don
't have Adobe Acrobat and don't want to download the Adobe program,
please
email Jane Milton at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
and I
will send you a Word version of the file. Presenters must register by
April
1st to confirm their place in the program.
Since we put out the extension to the proposal deadline, Inkshed 22 has
generated a great deal of interest. If you are intending to participate
without presenting, we recommend you register early, too.

My bulbs are up an inch already... (ok, so it's a south-facing bed and
the
snow behind them is a foot deep). May by the sea is looking good. More
information on the details associated with the conference will be posted
as
we get things in order. In the meantime, if you have any questions
please
don't hesitate to email me.

Yours, Jane Milton.

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/