Jane: Did my proposal get accepted? Support for me going to the
conference depends on my being a participant of some sort. Thanks, Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Milton
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 4:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Inkshed 22

Hi All,

The Inkshed 22 Conference Committee has received several very
interesting proposals, for which we thank the proposers, but we would
like to see a few more. If you have been thinking you might like to
submit something, please do. We can extend the deadline until Feb 14th
but  would appreciate a note to say that you are working on one in the
meantime, so that we can begin planning the program.

 We sent posters out to many universities' writing centres and English
Departments. If you see one in your location, would you please add a
post-it note to say the deadline for proposals has been extended? If you
would like one to post, a pdf will soon be available at the web site.