Thanks to all who responded to my question about the existence of a list of drugs it would be important for a PD person to have with them if they were to find themselves in an ER without an advocate. I knew you guys would know.

If I may, another question.

My Dad (78 year old diagnosed seven years) wears pull up diapers which really do not work during the night. The folks at the VA gave me sample pad for men but were at a loss to tell me what can be had to actually hold the pad in place. Is it simply a belt like women wore in an earlier time before pads with stickem on them?

I hope this is an appropriate forum for simple questions. Perhaps, not, I hope you will let me know and I can use the search mechanism on my own.

Again, thanks for answers or advice as to where to look.

Jann

Sue Lifschiz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Jann,
You can order the card free of charge from Natl. Parkinson's Foundation by
phoning 1-800-327-4545 or through this web site:
http://www.parkinson.org/site/apps/s/content.asp?c=9dJFJLPwB&b=108269&ct=89609

Suedee