hi linda and thanks for the tip (sorry - am a little
behind on my email)

it seems to me this bill must be aiming to authorize
*federal funding* for research using excess IVF
embryos... is that correct? it doesn't say that in the
synopsis, but that must be what it is about - please
confirm, if possible - because i am currently under
the impression that privately funded research using
IVF embryos is legal.