Hello,

My name is Jann Bell. I am the caregiver for my Dad a Parkinson's patient who lives with me and my daughter. I subscribed to the listserv for several years around 1998 and 1999.

I became a little overwhelmed by the great diversity in how PD affects each of its sufferers. I think, at that time, I was still thinking I could find out something that might help my Dad suffer less or slow the progression of his condition.

Since then I have become more accepting of his plight and just do the best I can to find a balance between caring for him and letting him have as much independence as possible.

One reason I returned to the listserv was my memory of a list of drugs every PD patient and their caregivers should be aware of in order to steer clear of any drug interactions if a PD patient found themselves in an ER situation. I remember a list of drugs that most physicians were NOT aware of as being potentially harmful if administered to a PD patient.

Unfortunately, I do not have that list and wonder if someone might steer me to it. I tried the drug section of the listserv but the one described as better as the one connected to the listserv was not reachable on my browser.

Any help finding this list would very much be appreciated. My Dad has recently had to go to thr ER but, fortunately, he did not receive any drugs while there.

Thank you.

Jann