I appreciate your faith based notion of life, but I do wonder about the
arrogance of such position. I wonder why we continue to kill animals and
other human beings; I wonder why we don't speak up for the living whose
quality of life is painful and hungry. I wonder why your faith excludes the
totality of the human race and the suffering of animals; and so on?

I support your right to your faith and beliefs, and would like you to do the
same for others. If you are for life, does that include such life as Cancer?
Cells, bacteria, virus, etc.?

In our world the majority of people are not of your faith, does that mean
all others are wrong and must abide by your position? If, so where does that
lead us and at what point to we stop such limitation of freedom?

It is your right to agree to treatment for your self as an expression of
faith that, in my opinion, should not limit the faith of others or their
choices.

I know not of your age or life's experience, but during my life time, Hitler
rid the world of folks who not only believed differently but added millions
of folks who were sick, elderly, disabled, or different.

Bernie Barber