-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ivan M Suzman
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:10 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hello Oklahoma??/ my PDF "Mailbags"/ Thank you, Robin Elliott

  Dear PIEN participants,

     I am considering moving to Tulsa,
Oklahoma, and am seeking information.

If  a list member knows any neurologist
in the Tulsa area, or  knows about in-home support from either
independently hired or agency-derived
nurse's aides or CNAs, to help me at home,
it would help  me to hear from you.

I need to know more about transferring medicaid-paid
supported services to Oklahoma.
Thank you for whatever information you
can share

Ivan Suzman

PS  Just call 1-800-457-6676 to order the PDFNews and
Review--see below.....

Please watch for and enjoy the latest,
winter issue of  the PDF (Parkinson's
Disease Foundation )News and Review, in which you'll
find my 13th"Parkinson's Mailbag ", on using your phar-
macy wisely.  The spring and summer Mailbags are on
PD-friendly gardening, and on home safety tips
in the kitchen and bathroom.  I am considering
writing a full Mailbag on "off-periods" for the fall issue.!

Any comments or requests from PIEN members will be
gratefully and promptly handled.

Let me thank Robin Anthony Elliott, the CEO of the
Foundation, for opening up a full page in each issue
of PDF News and Review to this PD patient,  How wonderful
to have a Mailbag that is written from the patient's
perspective....thank you,. ROBIN!!