I just viewed the DVD for the first time and had time to make it through most of the routine. I was skeptical about getting much of a workout while seated, but the leader does a wonderful job of combining stretching, strengthening, and loosening up exercises. It felt good and effective. She is clear in her instructions and demonstrations, pleasant to listen to and look at, and mercifully free of both spandex and pep-rally perkiness.

Kathleen

P.S. To quote Peggy's order info:
To order a "Motivating Moves for People with Parkinson's"
videotape or DVD, call the Parkinson's Disease Foundation (PDF) at
1-800-457-6676

You also can download an order form and fax it to 212-923-4778 or mail it
to:

Parkinson's Disease Foundation
710 West 168th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, New York 10032-9982