In light of the bad side effects over time, and the fact that I'm
tougher than I used to be, and the fact that I'm handling my symptoms
pretty well so far, in consultation with my neurologist, I am
considering weaning myself off of Sinemet, at least temporarily.  I'm
leaving the rest of the meds alone for now.  (I'm on Requip and
Selegiline.)

Is there anyone on the list who had tried this before?  How did things
change for you?  Did you keep taking other meds?  How long did you
last?  Are you still off the stuff?  What other coping skills have you
developed?  Have I gone totally stark-raving looney-tunes?

Enjoy!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]