Thank you, Rick and Archie and everyone!  I so appreciate you taking your time to give me good ideas!  The Kensington Pro looks good.  May try that one.

You may be on to something, there, Rick. I'll reverse the mouse action and see if she can use her other hand.

I love the Word Prediction idea from Archie, too.  Will look into that and an XP upgrade.   And of course will change the keyboard repeat rate.

Thank you all again!

Cj