-------Original Message-------

From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Date: 03/02/05 02:11:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re-introducing myselF

Hello,HELLO JANN I AM DON MCKINLEY emaill [log in to unmask] I HAVE HAD PD 34
YEARS AM NOT EFFED MY ANY THING I WHERE A BRACELET THAT SAYS I HAVE
PARKINSON CHECK MY WALLET FOR MEDS AS TO WHEN I NEED THEM MUST BE FOLLOED
CLOSELY SET A VERY CLOSE TIME WHEN TO TAKE THEM NEVER CHANGE TIME TO TAKE
THEM WE FOUND IT TO MAKE A LOT OF DIFFERNET I GET HATEFUL WHEN I DON'T I CAN
GIVE UR LOT OF ADVICE DO IT BY EMAIL AS NOT MAKE LOT OF READING FOR PWP MAIL
I THANK YOU

My name is Jann Bell. I am the caregiver for my Dad a Parkinson's patient
who lives with me and my daughter. I subscribed to the listserv for several
years around 1998 and 1999.

I became a little overwhelmed by the great diversity in how PD affects each
of its sufferers. I think, at that time, I was still thinking I could find
out something that might help my Dad suffer less or slow the progression of
his condition.

Since then I have become more accepting of his plight and just do the best I
can to find a balance between caring for him and letting him have as much
independence as possible.

One reason I returned to the listserv was my memory of a list of drugs every
PD patient and their caregivers should be aware of in order to steer clear
of any drug interactions if a PD patient found themselves in an ER situation
 I remember a list of drugs that most physicians were NOT aware of as being
potentially harmful if administered to a PD patient.

Unfortunately, I do not have that list and wonder if someone might steer me
to it. I tried the drug section of the listserv but the one described as
better as the one connected to the listserv was not reachable on my browser.

Any help finding this list would very much be appreciated. My Dad has
recently had to go to thr ER but, fortunately, he did not receive any drugs
while there.

Thank you.

Jann