Hi David,

Sunday, March 13, 9:00 pm
"Saving Milly", CBS Movie
based on Morton Kondrake's book of the same title
true story of "love, politics and Parkinson's Disease"
starring Madeleine Stowe and Bruce Greenwood
This is an opportunity for us to spread awareness: for example, throw a
house party to watch it with friends and family. Send comments and
thanks to David Kennedy, Producer, Dan Curtis Productions, 725 Arizona
Ave., Suite 301, Santa Monica, CA 90401

enjoy

mailto:[log in to unmask]