"Saving Millie" comes on Central Standard Time at 8:00 Sunday on CBS.
I'm looking forward to seeing it.  My love was once dx'd with PD, then
PSP, then MSA.  We still don't know what he actually has , and won't
until the autopsy.  He is going into a nursing home in the next 2 weeks,
and I'm certain he'll have to educate the staff on how to care for a PD
patient.   Best to you.  Jo Ann