Thank you Debi for your reply.  We are working on it and will share
information that we come up with over the next several weeks. Any other  observations
or experiences are appreciated as we will be speaking about this  topic with a
number of people who may have some answers.

Alison  Landes
Founder/ President
Take Charge! Cure Parkinson's, Inc.
1489 W.  Palmetto Park Road Suite 442
Boca Raton, Florida 33486
Tel:  561.620.1970
Fax: 561.488.5726
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Web site:  _www.cureparkinsons.org_ (http://www.cureparkinsons.org/)

In a message dated 3/11/05 2:10:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,