Well, I've finally taken the big step.......started taking
Mirapex.....last Tue. Standard ramp up, 1/8mg, 1/4mg, 1/2mg.......

I've had symptoms about 5 years. Age 63. Firm diagnosis over two years
ago (my neurologist said I'd be on meds in 6-18 months)  ;-).

So far the only side effect is drowsiness. No reduction of tremor though.

What can I expect to experience? Especially, how long should it take to
be effective?

On the SC issue: I suspect God has a sense of humor seeing how seriously
we take issues that are to some extent picky. The TC (Ten Commandments)
are still pretty good to live by.

Paul