Actually, I am requesting information from both kids who CAN and CANNOT
accept their parent having PD and what your experience has been.    I (and
another dear friend who posts here) am collecting real-life situations about
how "kids" cope with this disease when it strikes a parent.  I am hoping
there will be all kinds of input, but if not, I'll have to go beat the
bushes!  I only know of my own children's reactions (and they were nearly
grown when I was diagnosed).

Please reply here with whether or not I can "Private message" you about
sharing your experiences (anonymously, if so desired) OR reply to me at
[log in to unmask] -  If you leave your telephone # I will also call you (but
give me a good time to call).

I am convinced that this would be a meaningful resource for not only PWP's
but any family dealing with one of its member having a chronic illness.

Thanks for helping with this project!

Peggy