What if...

It's my present understanding that couples whose embryos are stored at
fertility clinics can opt to donate this material to research.  Well,
what if my wife and I decided to donate our own genetic material to
ESCR?

I understand that there are programs which allow people to donate
their blood to themselves.  Has anyone ever heard of such a program
re: ESCR?  If anyone wants to start one up, you got your first donors!

Here is a lay-level summary of ESCR, focusing on efforts in Wisconsin.
Keep in mind that efforts are still underway to make criminals out of
your doctor and you for seeking to free yourself and your family from
the curse of disease.

http://www.news.wisc.edu/packages/stemcells/retro.html

Please, people, poke around online and find out what's going on, and
write your lawmakers, newspapers, radio stations, friends, relatives,
dog warden, etc., and let them know you support ESCR and therapeutic
nuclear transfer tech (if you do).  Now's the time, while the course
of our states and our country are being decided.

That's what democracy is all about.  Look again, closely, and see
that...

The emperor has no clothes!

Enjoy!
Rick McGirr