I have only had  PD  for 18 years.I used to have dyskinesia   that on na
scale of 1 to 10  my dyskinesia   that     was about  13.
then   I  had  a  bilateral  Pallidotomy  also in
1995   and  that    ended  my dyskinesia then a few  years  lateral i had
about  I  to  2  dyskinesia  so my Doctor   prescribed  Amantadine
yours  and His
David L   Moreland