From: [log in to unmask] (Rebecca Hudson)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 17:47:27 -0800
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Heart of the Turtle"

Greetings All,

At long last, the book that many of you have encouraged me to assemble,
is in print!  It is a series of artwork and poetry
which serves as a record of therapy with
a Presbyterian minister who is also a
gifted Jungian psyschologist..   I was
diagnosed at age 36 with a chronic degenerative neurological disorder --
in this case, Parkinsons Disease.   I was confused and fearful,
grieving, depressed
and in denial of underlying anger about the changes and broken dreams in
my life..  It was very difficult at the time to talk about my
feelings.., so it was a blessing to realize my drawings were like
dream analysis: full of symbols and much to discuss.

When I began searching for a way to get  the book printed, I envisioned
the book 8.5" x 11."  However,  printing in color is costly and most
publishers / printers will not print a book like mine  any larger than
5.25" x 8.25."   Even though the pictures are smaller than I wanted, the
colors are surprisingly effective!  The website underconstruction has a
"gallery" of the pictures which can be enlarged the colors
are impressive..

http://www.orcahumaninterchange.com

(These will be available for ordering single prints and postcards /
notecards,  soon)

What causes Parkinsons Disease? and other autoimmune diseases:   MS, MD,
ADD, ADHD, IBS, ALS, Diabetes, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lupus,
etc...Because of the growing numbers of
those being diagnosed and the earlier onset of some of these, I lean
toward environmental chemical pollution and poisoning..

The year 2002 marks the fortieth anniversary of the book "Silent Spring"
by scientist / author  Rachel L. Carson.
The persistance with which this book stays on the popular reading list
of people
world wide who are concerned with the health of the ecosystem and
humankind
underscores the pertinence of Rachel Carson's  expose', along with her
conculsions.   Her intelligece and courage overrides the criticism and
prejudice that confronted women in the 1950's and '60's, especially when
what she wrote was intended to stop suffering and save lives..  She
dedicated  her book to  Albert Schweitzer, who said :   "Man has
lost his capacity to foresee and forestall.
He will end by destroying the earth."

Read what this small giant book,  "Heart
of the Turtle," has to say about the madness of Man.

If you would like to order a book, please
send  a =A0check=A0or money order made payable to  Rebecca K. Hudson

Send to exact address below (or it may
not be  delivered);

Rebecca  Hudson/
Heart of the Turtle