I agree. Saving Milly was moving and powerful book, that was translated
into a moving and powerful film. i'm sure it has reached many people who
are now more aware about Parkinson's. Milly was a hero during her life
and her memory continues to inspire us.
If anyone would like to add their  message to a community tribute to
Milly Kondracke,  see:
http://www.grassrootsconnection.com/formrshtm.htm

Linda