Ariela,

About six years ago,, my dyskinesia became so bad that I volunteered
for  DBS surgery - then still  in  the pre-trial phase.  But before my
turn came,  I read on this list about someone who  took amantadine
 and how it   almost miraculously cured his dyskinesia. I persuaded my
doctor to let me try it, and within 24 hours I no longer matched the
requirements for volunteering for the DBS trial!

Now, 6 years later, it is losing its effect, and I am left with
increasing  dyskinesias and dystonias.  I have taken every  PD
 medication that there is, and the best response was with amantadine.
 Until recently I was taking eldepryl too, but that seemed to lose its
effect, so I am sticking to my sinemet and amantadine and eagerly
waiting to see what is new coming down the pipeline. (Rasagaline, do I
hear you?)

hilary blue