Requip would make me very drowsy and I would fall asleep if I sat still
for a moment--but i was aware of it ... Mirapex on the other hand;  I
would drop off in mid sentence for from a few seconds to as long as a
minute or two, and be completely unaware that this had happened - would
continue the sentence as though nothinig had happened--which was very
disconcerting for my friends!

hilary blue