Beautifully said, Rick! :) You point is mine as well.

Wendy

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rick McGirr

If our beliefs are absolute, and do not leave room for others and
their differing beliefs, then we are truly on the road to more mayhem.

Of course, it's obvious that our common enemy is where our focus
should be.  Let's not argue about the deck chairs.  We have to save
the ship.  We can work together for a great cause, just like Tom
Brokaw's "greatest generation" did.  We'll win, but only if we commit
together.  Then we can come back and sweep up all these details, if we
think it's still worth the effort.  After all, life isn't about what
you believe.  It's about what you do.  The greatest generation said,
"Together we can do anything."  Now it's our turn.

Teach tolerance.
Rick McGirr