Thanks, Rick.  I've studied for years about how a spiritual life can make
you well, or at least feel better.  If it wasn't for that, I don't know
how my love could withstand all he's gone through.  First he was dx'd
with PD, then with PSP, then with MSA, and now again with PD.  He's not
sure what he has, and of course,  won't until he has an autopsy done.  In
the meantime, he is much like Don "Flash", and hanging in there the best
he can.  He also has moments of severe depression like so many PWP, and
sometimes  it lasts for weeks, but somehow he always pulls through it.
Best to you.  Jo Ann