M. Jakobsen and David Thurston- I smiled when I read your notes.  I used
to feel the same way.  However, I'd get replies that would ask me what my
messages were referring to.  So then I changed my e-mail options to send
back the message to which I was referring.  I had to have help, because
I'm so computer illiterate.  I found when I forward messages,, it's easy
to delete portions I don't need to send, such as long address lists, etc.
 There are some real experts on this list who can help you cut and paste,
but I never could do it, even after instructions from 3 people.  So, I'm
going to buy a book entitled, "Computers For Dummies".   However, neither
of you should even consider getting off the list.  There is more vital
information than junk, and we all need it, as well as your constructive
comments.  Best to you both.  JO ANN