Bob - I remember meeting you and your wife at a PD meeting.  I believe
Kathrynne Holden was there speaking about PD and nutrition.  I'm sorry to
hear she's paralysed.  I admire you taking care of her the way you have
over the years, and it must of been a heart-rendering decision to have
her hospitalized.   Are you still living at Huffman?  Very best wishes to
you.  Jo Ann from Houston